Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'll Be Back...

Don't mess with the Model 101...
Oh, hello there. I hope you enjoyed the first installment of "From the Wifey." Expect much more of those in the future. I can pretty much guarantee that she will not be posting pictures of the former governor of California, but you never know. If she's feeling really saucy, she may post a picture of the governor of the great state of New Jersey. Perhaps eating a vegetable. Wouldn't that be a treat for us all.
That is not a vegetable, but I am sure there are many people in the Garden State that want him to eat it.


Here is a little of what you can expect this weekend:
-White Bean and Avocado Wraps
- Sweet Potato Burgers
- A Thank You, A Confession, and an Opinion
- "From the Wifey: Beans and Quinoa"

I hope everyone is enjoying so far, but most importantly, I hope that everyone is finding use in the recipes and are having a little bit of fun in the kitchen.
Got any Tylenol? 

No comments:

Post a Comment