Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to The Flying Vegetable!, a blog about being a vegetarian. I appreciate you stopping by and checking us out. I will not bore you with any sappy history as to the motivation to start this blog, from here on, we look only towards the future. Speaking of the future, here is a little bit of what you can expect to find here at The Flying Vegetable!: Recipes and commentary, music recommendations to listen to when cooking (Spotify is a must for this experience) , humor and laughs, spirituality, random musings and rants, and in the fall, your Sunday Football Menu, and much more. The recipes that you will find on The Flying Vegetable! may be original or taken from another site, in which case I will give the due credit. The one thing all of the recipes are, is tested by my wife, my kids, and me. So enjoy the food, enjoy the fun, and enjoy The Flying Vegetable!

No comments:

Post a Comment